Elder and Kids

Elder and Kids

Monday, June 13, 2016

Birthday & Car Accident

Aygoo!!!

Good morning, afternoon, or evening everyone!!

Elder Johnson for the win!!


Really not much to report on from this past week because it mostly consisted of office work which is not much to talk about.  Just people calling and complaining about different things. We did get some more shelves installed in the supply room.. really nice haha. 


Birthday Soak 
There have been crazy rainstorms this past week. Crazy winds.  This is Thursday night when we were all sprinting back to the truck when it down poured on us


Elder Harward and I are very happy with the progress we have seen in the area the past few days. Yesterday we had 7 investigators that came to church! It was normal in my last area but since I have been here we would have 2 or so that come to church. There are 3 new people whom we have taught a couple times last week named Mary, Regina, and Mercy. Mary and Regina are 17 or so and Mercy is more like 30. Mary has come to church for a couple weeks with one of the members. Mary was a contact on the street.  Usually those do not go anywhere but Mary is making progression which makes me very happy. 

A security guard went to Accra and we asked him to pick us up some pizza from the Pizza Hut that just opened. But he had to go to Frankies.. good enough!!!




I got in my first car accident EVER on Friday. We got rear ended. Was not my fault, not much damage but I am proud of my first car accident :)


Our apartment is the smaller building. The castle belongs to the senior couples that will be coming


View from top of the compound


A scripture that I would like to share this week comes from Alma 39:18

" Is it not necessary that the plan of redemption should be made known unto this people as well as well as unto their children?"

When I read that scripture I stopped to think about the question that Alma asked Corianton. My thought was "YES IT TOTALLY IS."  I do not know how my life would be without the knowledge of the true restored gospel.  Share the message with your friends.  They do not know fully what Heavenly Father wants all of us to know. Its not all the full time missionaries job :)

Love you all,

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment