Elder and Kids

Elder and Kids

Sunday, August 2, 2015

I know everything will be OK.....obedience to the rules.

Hello!!!

We have our last chance to send out an email before we leave to our areas.  First, I totally understand now why Chase has no time to email everyone personally. There are people I want to write personally but can't because I have no time! 

Right now it is, 4:30 pm here in Ghana.  We have dinner in about 30 minutes. And thank goodness because since it is fast Sunday I am really hungry haha. We started our fast after dinner last night so it has been almost 24 hours. Today we were up at 6:30 am as usual.  We had personal study in our classrooms at 7:00 am, but since we didn't get to have breakfast, we had to study for even longer. Church was at 9:00 am. For Sunday School we met as districts then had priesthood with President Robinson.  As a requirement to be in Ghana we have to meet with a Ghana doctor to make sure everything is OK. Since there are 38 of us staying in Ghana and 10 minutes each for the meeting, it took forever.  Me and my roommates went to our room and took a nap. It was about 2 hours. A nap has never been so good!!!!!! They have also been showing MTC devotionals throughout the day. 

Like I mentioned we drive to Cape coast Tuesday at 10:00 am and won't be able to email until next Monday.Also, I am a pro at beach volleyball! They have a court on the MTC grounds. Other than that I just play basketball. We are all excited to finally get out and in the field!  I'm nervous, but I know everything will be OK as long as I am obedient to the rules. 

 Love you! Have fun at church :)
 Elder Johnson

So they sent us a van where the jumper seat did not have a seat belt and they put all the luggage on the back two rows thinking they could use the jumper seats.  Our policy, every missionary must have a seat belt.  Solution?

Put the luggage on top, of course

No comments:

Post a Comment