Elder and Kids

Elder and Kids

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Short Letter, But Alive And Well

What to write, what to write.......

This week was full of the same ol same ol.  A lot more walking around than compared to the past weeks, but that is OK, it keeps me skinny ;)



Nothing really interesting happened that I can remember at least... I am thinking about throwing my alarm clock out the window because Muslims pray and use a microphone with speakers to do it at 4 am. There really are no sound laws here.  You can play music as loud as you want... sadly.

Elders Johnson and Hanson's desks/study area

Most of the days were just filled with walking around. Appointments would fall through, so we would have a couple hours until our next appointment.  We visit less actives and other investigators and have a small lessons with them if it is possible. We have a few great investigators right now.  The only issue is getting them to church. One is a guy named Albert, 48 years old, stopped us on the street and asked us to teach him because he wants to join the church. He has a drinking problem, so we have addressed that. Second, James, 50 or so, tv repairman, notices all these things with other churches that he knows is not right.  He is progressing fast and loves all that we are teaching, but getting them to church is hard.

Elders Johnson and Hanson
I am really sad that we do not get to see General Conference.  Elder Hanson and I really wanted to know who the new apostles are.  Only 4 weeks until we get the re-broadcast in church. -__-  Also, Saturday is transfer news once again, Elder Hanson can get transferred, but I hope he doesn't. I am not in the clear either, but the chances of me leaving now is about 2%, which I am okay with.

Sorry for the short letter,  My time is short today, but I am still alive and doing well.

Have a good week!
Elder Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment