Elder and Kids

Elder and Kids

Monday, May 29, 2017

Joy and Satisfaction

Hello!

What a great week it has been! Last week was our transfer week and Elder Momoh has gone and my new companion is Elder Sowah. He is from Ghana and a really chill guy, he knows american talk because he has been to Utah and also has been to London. He even has been accepted into BYU Provo. My mission right now is to make sure he knows the area and the people so he is not left with nothing. What did not help is Elder Sowah was sick on Friday so we have been knocked one day.

The work is going well in the area. We met President Stevenson at the adult session of conference on Saturday and he asked me how the ward is doing. My response was that it is not so great but small small. He told me "Work harder so next time I ask you tell me it is great". So I am working harderererer so when we have zone conference next week I can tell him it is great haha.

The adventures of mission are continuing. I am really thankful I am able to be apart of this service because there is nothing that has brought me more joy and satisfaction at the end of the day than being a full time missionary.

Love you all,

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment