Elder and Kids

Elder and Kids

Monday, May 22, 2017

The Last Transfer

Hello!

Well another week has come and gone I guess. Today is the start of my last transfer... flip. Usually they are 6 weeks but I drew the lucky stick and go home on the transfer they had to cut in half. Four out of my 9 (soon to be 10 cuz Elder Momoh is getting transferred Wednesday) are going home this week. Again... Flip.

Elder Momoh and I have put some good work in this last week. Our focus right now is more on the strengthening the members in the ward. But we do have 2 people we will baptize next Saturday. My plan for my last companion is to walk him on his first day in the area to the farthest village in the area which is about an hour walk :D HE WILL LOVE ME!!!!

On Tuesday Elder Harward instructed on something very cool, we discussed how do we know if we have been a successful missionary. Yesterday was a good day! The Anzie family invited us 4 over to their house. Had some sweet fufu with groundnut soup and had some time chatting and laughing.

" The Gospel of Jesus Christ opens the path to what we may become"

Have a great week!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment